We are a hobbyist breeder, not a pet shop, and have spent a lot of time and effort building up a reputation for breeding the highest quality reptiles.
- We are committed to follow all relevant legal requirements and ensuring the best possible conditions for our reptiles at all times, and never allowing any to suffer (see links at bottom of page).
- All the reptiles we sell are bred from our own collection (we will occasionally sell on an animal that has been acquired for breeding, but is no longer suitable, see Pet Animals Act 1951 chapter 35 section 7).
- We do not breed from any of our reptiles unless we are sure they are in the best possible condition to do so.
- We do not take deposits or reservations on any reptile before it has hatched, or a prospective buyer has had an opportunity to see it.
- We do not sell to the public any reptile under eight weeks old.
- All our adult breeding reptiles are available to be seen by any prospective new owners.
- We will not sell our reptiles to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 16 (see Animal Welfare Act 2006, section 11).
- We reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone that we believe may not be able, or prepared, to provide the correct conditions to ensure its welfare and health.
Please note, all the photographs and text on this site were taken/written by and belong to Fen Dragons And More. As such they cannot be copied or distributed, in part or whole, without the owners permission (Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1988).